What data do we collect?
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we collect your data?
- We collect data and process data when you:
- Register on our website, subscribe to our newsletters, request a meeting, or place an order for any of our products or services, or apply to a job at our company
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you speak to or email one of the employees of Fllixx regarding our offerings.
- We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: like Facebook or any other chat bots you used to connect with us.
- When you complete a payment for subscribing our service.
How we use collected information
Fllixx collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. By signing up, the User agrees to opt-in to our mailing list. The User may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by clicking the unsubscribe link present in the email or by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
What are your data protection rights?
Fllixx would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every User is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Fllixx for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fllixx correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fllixx to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fllixx erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fllixx restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fllixx’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fllixx transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at: +917314226173
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fllixx uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Fllixx uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Fllixx sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Performance – Fllixx uses these cookies to gather data on how Users use the Site, which pages are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages. These cookies monitor only the performance of the Site as the User interacts with it. All the data we collect is anonymous and only used to improve the functionality of the Site. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website, allaboutcookies.org, tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Fllixx’s hosting company “Hostinger International Ltd.” a Cyprus private limited company, legal address, 61 Lordou Vironos st. 6023 Larnaca, the Republic of Cyprus (“Hostinger”), provides you web-hosting, domain name registration, and related products and service and are certified in the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013. Irayo’s hosting provider is an active participant in and complies with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission. The framework provides a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States.
Privacy policies of other websites
If you are a Customer of Fllixx’s services or products, you will be updated about the changes to this policy, with enough prior notice.
This document was last updated on January 28, 2022.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +91-731-4226173